Κυριακή 28 Οκτωβρίου 2012

teach children about love and equality....



 Jo Rose (In London) posted...
I am a mum of 3, and my son is 7 years old. He knows that Uncle Matt is in love with Uncle Andy and they live together, it has never bothered him at all.
On Friday we were coming home and a kid shouted at him Glen is gay!
Without missing a beat, my son.. my incredibly cool 7 year old boy, spun and said "I'd rather be gay and happy than a bloody idiot like you!" and carried on walking.
...
I was totally gobsmacked and said "Why did you say that?"
He looked at me and said, with a child's logic, "Well, your in love with a boy and your happy, and that's a good thing, so if I was in love with a boy it would be a good thing yeh?"
I nodded and he said "And you would still love me and be my mam yeh?"
Again I nodded, and he shrugged and said, "So, if it means your happy, and it means your mam loves you... whats wrong with being gay?"


I couldn't answer this one, but if a 7 year old can get it... why cant our adult politicians?
I think Santa is going to be bringing those Ben 10 DVDs that were asked for!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Εδώ σχολιάζεις εσύ - Comment Here

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.

Contact Us

Name *
Email *
Subject *
Message *
Powered byEMF Web Forms Builder
Report Abuse